What is the e-service?

The Finnish Union of University Researchers and Teachers uses an electronic membership service, or e-service. Through the e-service, you can easily update any changes to your contact details or employment relationship. You can also check and pay your membership fees in the service. The e-service is available 24/7 – whenever it suits you best.

You can log in to the e-service either with your bank identifiers or membership number (on your membership card) and password.  When you log in for the first time, you will be asked to create a password.

You can access the e-service here

If you need help with updating your data, please contact our member service by email membership@fuurt.fi or jasenpalvelu@tieteentekijat.fi or call tel. +358 (0)207 589 619.

Telephone service for membership matters is available on weekdays at 9 a.m. – 16 p.m.

Mobile membership card

In the e-service, you can order for yourself a mobile membership card. The card means you will always have your membership information with you on your smartphone.

The mobile card includes lots of information on benefits and services related to membership, and you can directly access the communications channels of the FUURT, and there is information on job vacancies, career services and legal counselling as well as industry news.


Frequently asked questions about the e-service

I have forgotten my password. Why can’t I get a new one?

If you have requested a new password but the system hasn’t sent you anything, there are two possible reasons for this.

1) Maybe you haven’t used the e-service before. In this case, start by creating your credentials.

2) Your email address has changed since you started using the e-service. In this case, contact our member service and ask them to reset your credentials so you can log in to the service again.

Please note that you can log in to e-services also with your bank identifiers, without membership number and password.

Why do I have to provide two email addresses?

In e-services you can add a private email address to the e-service and stay informed during any possible strike. Usually, we only use the primary email address in our communications. The primary address can be a work email address. Please notify us also of your private email in case your employer bans you from using your work email during a strike.

How can I inform that I’m unemployed/on family leave/on study leave?

In the e-services, an unsalaried period is reported to membership fee information.

Hasn’t my data been automatically updated?

Changes to street addresses are updated to us through the population register system. We do not receive any other data automatically. Please report any changes yourself through the e-service.

Do you have a question?

If you need help with using the e-service, please contact our membership service, membership@fuurt.fi.